Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CSS: Can't seem to get rid of border in Sugarcube

Hello! I'm using Sugarcube right now and have some passages where I need to get completely rid of the sidebar. Unfortunately, I can get rid of everything but the little border that separates the sidebar and the passage text. I've tried #passages/body/html/.passages/#sidebar/#title {border/border-left: 0 !important!;} even #story-title-separator {display: none} etc. etc. but nothing seems to work.

It doesn't prevent the game from working, but it's still really obvious on some passages and just ruins the aesthetic of the game. I'm sure there's a really simple solution to this that my ineptitude with CSS prevents me from seeing, so could anyone please help me out here? Sorry for being so dumb about all this blargh.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• This should get rid of all of it:
    #ui-bar
    {
    display: none;
    }
  • Yep, that worked perfectly!

Ah, I had a feeling it was something really simple like that. :-[

Anyway, thanks a bunch! I WILL CERTAINLY MENTION YOU IN DA GAME CREDITS! ;D
  • Well, I only know cuz TheMadExile told me yesterday! ;D
  • Okay, yeah I'm an idiot. The border wasn't from the sidebar at all but from the passages and I was using something completely wrong to fix it and blah.

Anyway, in case anyone ever has the same problem and doesn't know what to do, I thought I'd just say that you can just fix it with
    #passages {
    border-left: 0;
    }
    Kay, bye, and thanks again mostly useless for answering!
  • Wait. Are you sure you're using SugarCube and not Sugarcane?

I ask because that's how you get rid of that niggling little left border in Sugarcane.
  • Sharpe wrote:

Wait. Are you sure you're using SugarCube and not Sugarcane?

Yep, I'm certain. 

Why? Is it not supposed to do that in SugarCube or something?  ???