Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twee syntax highlighters for Windows editors?

Is anyone aware of a twee syntax highlighting module for Notepad++? I will have to move to a Windows machine soon. A quick google search didn't turn up much.

Or, failing Notepad++, a syntax highlighter for another free editor?

Comments

• Here's a quick User Defined Language file for Notepad++ I made (only spent ten minutes or so, but it highlights the passage headers, macros, and links, plus bold and italic. It does not do Javascript highlighting.)
  • Wow, thanks for putting this together! I'll have to wait until Monday to look at it, but if you could put this together that quickly, I should be able to figure out how to add javascript support (given time)!
  • I just saw a post in another sub-forum here by the author of the editor Naracea that he has a Twee plugin for his editor. And now a kind of visual map.
  • Thanks, all. I've pretty well decided to go with Sublime Text 2, which I can use with this syntax highlighter.

It turns out that Notepad++ "custom languages" don't support embedded languages, and I really want javascript highlighting alongside twee.

Naracea seems a bit strange to me, as much a word processor as a text editor. I'm not sure what to make of it...