Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcoming Post

The title is something of a misnomer; I don't think I'm really welcoming anyone.
I saw someone else post the same style of "first post/greeting post" and I decided to do the same, since I'm new here!

I'm hoping to use Twine as an outlet for my creative writing as well as to try and develop some basic Java skills along the way. Without losing the motivation this time, like I have the other several times I tried to port myself to something. 
I think that dynamic and player-changed narratives are really fun to write, experience, and share (with the minimal experience I've had, though learning how to use some of the more powerful features in Twine/Java is frying my skull).

So, uh, I hope to see all of you around!

Thanks!

Comments

• Welcome to the forum.

There are some good resource links on the Twine wiki that can help get you started.
    http://twinery.org/wiki/start and there is plenty of interesting threads here on the forum
    to pick up new things.

• Welcome.

SirKnight wrote:
    to try and develop some basic Java skills along the way.

I hope you meant Java-script skills because besides their names Java and Java-script have very little in common and are not actually related. lol
  • greyelf wrote:

I hope you meant Java-script skills because besides their names Java and Java-script have very little in common and are not actually related. lol

Yeah, I did.
  • Nice to meet you!
  • Welcome! :)