Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PhD research on creative practitioners producing interactive narratives

Hey everyone!

My name is Ben and I am currently undertaking a PhD in Creative Writing. My focus is on the creative practitioner in interactive narratives. In my research I have found that there has been a lack of research in this specific area (but a fair bit in reader interaction, reader response, interaction design etc).

I'm looking to interview a number of creative practitioners producing interactive narratives. This will take place next year some time, so for now I'm just actually trying to gauge interest here to see if anyone would be interested in participating in my research.

Thanks for your time,
Ben

Comments

• I'd most definitely be interested, but it depends on whether this would be a face-to-face interview or via e-mail or some sort of instant messaging.  Face to face I wouldn't really be too comfortable with, and I'm also on call quite a lot and can be required to go to another part of the country (or even world) at a moment's notice.  I almost always have internet access though and I wouldn't mind e-mail or instant messaging (Skype or Yahoo).

Good luck with your PhD  :)