Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Better Navigation in Twine

I'm new and I didn't know where to put this, exactly, but I was wondering if there's anyway that sometime in the future Twine would allow you to choose colors for the passage headers on the node map? It would be so great to be able to see a whole branch at a glance on my map in 1.4 by assigning it the color orange, or pink, or something like that. I see scripts and the start and styles easily thanks to their brown, green, and purple title bars; but the blue passages all just bleed into one another. I know most people group their branches into sections, but I really like keeping them close together to cut down on scrolling and zooming in and out.

Anyway, that's probably the only thing I'd change. I'm having a lot of fun with it and I'm really thankful for the program and the amazing development community around it.

Comments

• You can give similar-grouped passages the same tag, which is displayed using an assigned colour:

undefined