Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small Twine Game - Unsolved Crime

edited March 2015 in Workshop
I made this very small twine game called Unsolved Crime to get used to twine. It had this very uncomfortable atmosphere while I typing it. I usually write stories with dark tone but this was just felt weird for me. My brother even jumped me and I leaped out of my chair. 

http://www.geocities.ws/protoghoul/Unsolved Crime.html (I'm not sure if i fixed it or not but try this)  :-\

Comments

• The content of your Twine 2 story project as stored within your web-browser's local storage which is located on your machine, this is why a project created in one brand of browser is not visible in another on the same machine.

1. If you want other people to read your story you need to use the Publish to File option to create a HTML file version of your story, then upload the HTML file somewhere and supply others the link to it.

2. If you want to move a copy of your project from one brand of browser to another you need to first export your project using the Archive option, this will create a archive HTML file containing the contents of all your projects. You then need to run Twine 2 in the other brand of browser and use the Import from File option to load all your projects into that browser.
    note: Edits done in a project within in one brand of browser will NOT appear in the other brand unless you do point 2 again.
  • I'm a little busy at the moment but I'll try later, thanks a lot though! (Now I fixed it I believed, correct me if I didn't though)
  • Looks good, Proto. I think you're right to not give too much away in your writing; the best suspense and horror lets the reader fill in the blanks, right? :)

I'd love to see what else you do with Twine!
  • Thanks, I'm glad to see a fan of the mystery/thriller genre! ;D