Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SugarCube Stories, specifically.

edited May 2015 in Chit-Chat
Hi guys,

I'm testing the difference between asking a forum question and also the question-asking thing (wondering which is better), and so it helps that I actually have a real question.

How can I search the Workshop to only find SugarCube stories? Because it is the format I have chosen, I would like to see what has been done with it so far.

Thanks.

―Sage

Comments

• Let's take this to Chit-Chat though as Workshop is for finished or playable games. ;-)

I haven't yet messed around very much yet with this software as this is finals week. However, I'm sure there's a search function. Now, if the poster/author doesn't in some way indicate that the game is written in SugarCube, there's no way for the forum software to make that determination. It would take a Star-Trek level of AI to do so. ;-)

So, no, without user input, there's not going to be a way to do so. Unless I'm wrong as I frequently am. :-)

Getting people to post threads in a uniform manner (or even in the right forum ;-)) isn't easy, either, so mandating people declare or tag posts with story format isn't going to happen.
  • If you have used the forum's standard Search box to search for "sugarcube" you will have noticed that it returns results from all Categories.

When someone creates a new Discussion/Question/Topic they are able to assign tags like "sugarcube" to it if they want to. You can use the following URL to see the ones that are tagged "sugarcube"
    http://twinery.org/forum/discussions/tagged/sugarcube

• What do you do when BOTH answers helped? haha
    Who wins the click?
  • Who ya gonna pick? One of those shady, conniving gray elves with their pointy hats and boots, or a true, red-blooded member of the human species?

Also, I heard Greyelf doesn't like capes. Just saying. I think your red cape is very heroic.
  • @Sharpe: I see what you did there, and for the record my hat's not pointy but my ears are! lol
  • The irony, of course, is that I ALSO saw what he did... but man! It worked on me!