Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The game I'm working on

2»

Comments

• I actioned your feedback and increased opacity by 5%.

YaMU4uI.jpg
  • Looks great, although I probably will have to skip it - if there's a lot of voice acting without any subtitles - I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.
  • edited March 2017
    Oh, please don't worry about that. :) The only voice acting that is without subtitles are incidental jokes that aren't critical to the plot. You can get the entire story and strategy just by reading what's on the screen.
  • Looks great! Can't wait for the demo.
  • Claretta wrote: »
    Oh, please don't worry about that. :) The only voice acting that is without subtitles are incidental jokes that aren't critical to the plot. You can get the entire story and strategy just by reading what's on the screen.

Ah. Well. That's good to know that I wouldn't 'miss' too much of it. :)
  • Some more art upgrades. We're replacing the character sprites with more detailed ones (slowly - this is a task that will take a while), and I added more texture and a brown tint to stop the white pages whacking people in the head.

pQURYFi.jpg
  • Did you go for a fixed screen size to keep all your graphics sized as intended? I'm curious.
  • It's responsive and will scale from 2560px down to laptops but right now only for 16:9 and 16:10.
  • Very good. I for one hate blinding white backgrounds with black text. It should be an off-white, to tanned, but that's my personal preferences anyway :) But it is nice to see that it'll fit with the rest of the theme.
  • Yeah I tried putting it more tan but it didn't lift enough over the background.