Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creating a "return to game from inventory" button in Harlowe.

I'm having issues dealing with working in inventory and then returning to wherever the player was before entering the inventory management screen.

The way the inventory is set up is like so: there are a handful of pages each displaying different information. Stats, Health, Quest Log, and the Inventory itself. These are all tied to an "inventory loading" page that then displays various options of where you can go (Stats, Health, Quest Log, Inventory, Main Menu, Credits), as well as having a Save Game button. At the bottom of each of the 4 inventory screens there is a row of links to the other screens. I would like to have a "Return" button at the end of this row, which would bring you back into wherever you left off in the game.

Hopefully that's clear enough to understand what I'm trying to do? Please let me know if it's not.

I've checked over the forums a bit and found this post, but I'm not sure if the solution here works for what I'm trying to do or not. I'm much more a writer than anything else, so this side of things is a bit daunting for me!

Comments