Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Twine - prototype for a point-n-click 90s-themed detective game

edited August 2016 in Workshop
http://www.philome.la/seanbarron92/lpf_prototype/play

Quite a short and simple Twine but really enjoyed using the program to get my head around writing conversation trees, branching narratives, etc.

The game is set in a society that's an exaggerated parody of neo-Libertarian ideas, and also a parody of (although heavily inspired by) games like Policenauts.

Hope people enjoy it. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• The frame you've included in the game doesn't wrap around the text for me, but lies beneath it, obscuring some of the text.
  • Legba wrote: »
    The frame you've included in the game doesn't wrap around the text for me, but lies beneath it, obscuring some of the text.
    Information about which web-browser (brand, version) you are using and the dimension (width, height) in pixels of the viewing area of the browser window / monitor / device you are view the game on would help the Author debug your issue with the game.
  • Legba wrote: »
    The frame you've included in the game doesn't wrap around the text for me, but lies beneath it, obscuring some of the text.

greyelf makes a good point but I've since discovered it's a Safari bug. Thanks for the feedback though.
  • At the risk of breaking the colour scheme, have you considered changing the colour of visited links?
    When you start getting more options, it can be a bit difficult to remember what has already been clicked.