Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elemental Justice - Feedback is welcome; this is my first Twine short story so far!

Preface

My story takes place in a world where almost everyone can use magic to manipulate the elements. The environment was inspired by two Nickelodeon shows, Avatar: The Last Bender and The Legend of Korra. Unlike the main characters of those two shows, however, you are one of the 1% of people who are born unable to use any magic at all. They call such people "the powerless," and in this dysfunctional society, those who can manipulate many elements are treated like gods and those who can't at all are treated like scum. You play the role of a powerless individual destined to initiate a revolution against the unequivocal inequality running rampant across human society. Will you succeed? Find out by clicking on the link below!

http://philome.la/Gamer91112/elemental-justice

Comments

• Awesome! Here's a tip - when you make a link, always put '/play' on the end - that way it'll take you all the way to the actual game, instead of having people to click the link THEN click the play button. How did you centre the text?
  • Deadshot wrote: »
    Awesome! Here's a tip - when you make a link, always put '/play' on the end - that way it'll take you all the way to the actual game, instead of having people to click the link THEN click the play button. How did you centre the text?

Hey, Deadshot! Thanks for the advice. I centered the text by using the stylesheet and using HTML code to change the alignment to 'text-middle.'