Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Externally-hosted audio won't play

Hello, all. So sorry if there's already a question like this but I haven't been able to find a sufficient answer yet. I've created a site to host my audio file and confirmed that yes, it's actually there (took me an ungodly amount of time but there you go). when I tried to cache the audio and then play it, however, it wouldn't play. My StoryInit has this line of code: <<cacheaudio "mazurka" "http://elisejq.weebly.com/files/theme/audio/Cortot-ChopinMazurkaswithComments.mp3">>; and the slide I wish to start the music has this: <<audio "mazurka" play>>. Have I made any obvious & glaring mistakes? Is there something in the Twine app that won't let me play it while I'm still editing it or something? Any help is absolutely appreciated. Thanks ✌️

Comments

• Twine 2's Play and Test modes do not currently support playing most media types—aside from images. Publish your project and test any A/V media via the compiled HTML file.