Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linking Twine to email server

Hi - I've been using Twine for a little while.

My skills are very limited, but I'm a fast learner - however, I do have a situation that has left me stumped.

I've created a decision tree using the passages and at the very end I want the final passage saved and emailed to me for review.

For example, the passage would read something like this

'You've told me that you are a XXXXXX

And that you XXXX

If you would like for me to contact you, please CLICK HERE'

The idea would be for them to CLICK HERE and that would bring up a few fields for them to enter their name, email address and phone number. Once this is submitted, the information in the passage and their contact details is forwarded to the inbox of an email account, and this information can be gauged to see what their needs are, who they are and how to contact them.

To me, this is a massive task, and it likely is to a lot of other people. I would appreciate any guidance anyone could offer me - even links to similar queries (I've had no luck finding any) so that I may be able to infer a solution and lash something together myself.

Further to this the ideal scenario would be that, in addition to a final passage, there would be a text box they can complete if they want to add any further information themselves - this information would also be saved along with their selections & contact details and forwarded on to the email address.

I am using Harlowe, Twine 2.0.

Not sure if any of this is possible, or even if I'm making sense!

If you need me to elaborate on anything, please let me know.

Best Regards,

N88