Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Big Grey ask a question button does not actually post an 'Ask a Question' thread

As the title says, the grey button seen here:

7122e0b22d5bed5766224ebaeecfd7.png

Brings you to the new discussion page, not the Ask a Question page.

As a result I posted my first thread without a Question marker on it, as I was at then unaware of the exact difference, and no one realized I needed help; - ;

May this understandable yet glaring error be fixed in the near future, and may I repost my thread without harm?

Comments

• Just some more info: the broken button appears when you're looking at an existing thread, but not on the thread index page.
  • Thank you..then, this is a known issue, and the button just sits there?._.

I Assume the administrators of this site are busy with the large number of comment threads and other tasks, but even then.. This is a development forum of a browser-based game engine. And no one got around to fix a link in how long?
  • Council wrote: »
    Thank you..then, this is a known issue, and the button just sits there?._.

I Assume the administrators of this site are busy with the large number of comment threads and other tasks, but even then.. This is a development forum of a browser-based game engine. And no one got around to fix a link in how long?

I don't know whether it's a known issue or how long it's been there; I just went and looked at it because you posted about it.
  • I see. I must then take back my harsh words^^

Thank you for your time:3