Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Story Formats Not Working

I am using Harlowe for my game, but for some reason my game won't start. I checked the story format and it said that Harlowe can not be loaded. You can add story formats, but you need the format address. Does anyone know the address for Harlowe?

Comments

• You need to state which version (2.0.11, 2.1.0, etc) of Twine 2 you are using, which type of release (hosted, install-able, web-browser based, etc) it is, and which Operating System you are using it on.

If the release is either hosted or web-browser based then knowing which web-browser (brand and version) you are using can also help.

Did your error occurred when accessing a story created using Twine 2.0.11 within the new Twine 2.1.0 version of the application?

note: There is no official hosted release of Harlowe, nor is there a simple way to download a copy of the latest (or previous) version of the story format files. They can be obtained from any of the web-browser based releases (file-names without OS) found on the Twine 2 project's Downloads page.
  • I am using 2.0.11. If this is what you mean, I clicked Download instead of Use Online on the twine website, and I am using Ubuntu.
  • You state you are using the install-able release of Twine 2.0.11, did you at anytime recently download and run/test any of the Beta versions of the new Twine 2.1.0 application?
  • No I haven't used 2.1.0
  • greyelf wrote: »
    You state you are using the install-able release of Twine 2.0.11, did you at anytime recently download and run/test any of the Beta versions of the new Twine 2.1.0 application?

I haven't used it or even downloaded it.