Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm new to this site, and was wondering if this site is worth the while.

Hello my name is Zionz, an I was wondering if this site was worth while if one planned to make a IF and THEN based storylined RPG. one that is to be interactive. Like lets say there is 4 choices and then from each choice there is a outcome that woud be based on something. I'll make an example below.

You awake in a small village that's buring there is a Staff, a Rusty Dagger, and a Leather Shield infront of you what one do you pick?

Staff = Mage / Monk Class
Rusty Dagger = Rougue / Ninja Class
Shield = Knight / Guardian Class

There when it came to combat in the story the outcome would be based on something like the player rolling 3 dice an example of this would be.

You are attacked by a TwinHeaded Giant Rat. What will you do.

Runaway = You manage to excape but only barely.
Stand and fight = Roll your dice to see what happens.

Total dice Roll.
3 = You tried to defend from the rat but it used it's other head to attack you the word has gone black. ~Game Over~
4-14 = You manage to damage the TwinHeaded Giant Rat it ran away but it might be back.
15-20 = You managed to Injure the TwinHeaded Giant Rat greatly it most likey will bleed to death.
21-24 = You easily killed the TwinHeaded Giant Rat, you gain. 25exp, 1x Rat's Fur, and 1x Rat's Tail

The outcomes would be different for different foes.

This would be a cross over a pin and paper based game, where one keeps track of items, and so furth.

Do you all think this is a game stye i could make using this program?

Comments