Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harlowe and Leon's audio macro

Hey all, quick question. I'm not particularly great at JS so before I start actually poking at things, is it possible to modify Leon's sound macro for Tine 1 to work in Harlowe? With Harlowe style syntax or the original syntax? (I noticed all the threads about playing audio in Harlowe suggest using <audio>, which makes me suspicious it won't work.)

If it is possible or at least worth attempting, would I need to put it in Story Javascript or in a passage with (newly available?!) <script> tags?

Comments

• Your not the first person to ask about this. And the answer has not changed since then. lol
  • Dammit I spent fifteen minutes looking for an answer to this because I was sure it was somewhere and found nothing. *bangs head against desk* Thanks greyelf.

(The search function on this site is really terrible.)
  • edited October 2015
    (The search function on this site is really terrible.)
    I have to agree, I can't find things when I know they exist because I wrote the comment. lol
    I personally wish we still had the old style forums but you have to support those smartphones you know. ca sera sera