Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: Which version of Twine are you using: 1.4, 2.0? Harlowe, Sugarcube, etc.?

edited January 2016 in Chit-Chat
I wrote up a three question survey to check which version of Twine everyone's using. Fill it out here.

This was based on a conversation between Chris Klimas and I where we both realized we had the same question.

At the end of January, I'll close the poll and share the results with everyone.

Fill it out and share, thanks everyone!
Poll URL: http://goo.gl/forms/QW4sAZjr63

Comments

• edited January 2016
    You may want to update the first question to include Twine 1 with SugarCube 1 and Twine 1 with SugarCube 2, otherwise you may end up with a number of people answering Other which is generally considered a bad outcome when running Surveys.

It may of made more sense breaking the first question into two, which series of Twine and which Story Format.
  • edited January 2016
    That makes sense to me, thanks greyelf. At least we've learned for future polls :)

I changed the survey and I'll merge in the old responses when it's done.

REMINDER: There are two weeks left to fill out the poll. It's really easy, no long essay questions (no essay questions at all, in fact). I'll share the results when everything's finished. Thanks!
  • Survey's still wrong - Question 3 starts, "If I use Twine 2..." well I don't, but it's saying I'm still required to answer the question...
  • mykael wrote: »
    Survey's still wrong - Question 3 starts, "If I use Twine 2..." well I don't, but it's saying I'm still required to answer the question...
    Yeah I have this problem too. I've just clicked the downloadable version as I'm using Twine 1.4.2.
  • edited January 2016
    mykael wrote: »
    Survey's still wrong - Question 3 starts, "If I use Twine 2..." well I don't, but it's saying I'm still required to answer the question...

That's optional now!

We've gotten 20 responses so far. Thanks everyone! 1/31 is the last day.
  • edited January 2016
    One week left! If you haven't filled out the survey, please do! It'll take you less than five minutes and we'll get to see what the community is using.

For those who have, an update: There are 25 responses so far. I think I can sort out all the answers made before we updated the questions.