Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a beta tester/beta reader

Hi! I'm writing a Twine piece about, for lack of a better phrase, current events for women in the games field, as a woman in the games field. It's not a game, it's more akin to an essay, and arguably I could just write it in straight-up nonfiction prose, but :-\.

I'm looking for three types of feedback: bug-testing feedback (did I break the shit out of this?), writing feedback (does this writing work? This is what I'm worst at self-assessment for) whether this is a wise thing to release at all (I'll get into that later).

So due to the personal and somewhat controversial nature of this work (it's not NSFW exactly, let's say it's like PG-13) I'd rather not post the link here, but if you're interested please email me at author@mailinator.com. (It's an anonymous throwaway account, I know. I realize how sketchy this comes off, but the piece will also be released anonymously.) I'd prefer people with testing experience and preferably Twine authorship experience, the more the better, just so I can know they're vetted.

Thanks!