Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What controls the UI close button in SugarCube 1?

edited September 2015 in Help! with 1.x
I've noticed that the X button at the top right of the UI dialogue in SugarCube 1 is controlled differently than the actual UI dialog box. I've changed the jQuery in the header to remove the transition on the main dialogue box (I figured changing a few fadeTo numbers from 200 to 0 won't break anything), but the X button still fades in, and I cannot seem to locate it in the header or CSS.

Comments

• This seems to do it:
    #ui-body-close {
    -webkit-transition: none;
    }

I guess in the absence of any custom rules it was reverting to some default.
  • The dialog closer fade in comes from the uiOpen() method (see: uisystem.js:681), specifically line 709 (see: uisystem.js:709). There is no fade out.
  • edited September 2015
    Thanks. Swore I changed that, but it didn't seem to do anything until I specified the css no transition. Mine was definitely longer than 50ms.

But it's good to know I can still check the source files. Trying to read the minified header is... painful. :P
  • Yes. The easiest way is to go to the Source tab, then either filter by release branch (e.g. v1-release) or, if you're not at the branch's tip, by tag (e.g. v1.0.31).