Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

css troubles // no clue what im doing lmao

edited October 2015 in Help! with 1.x
hii hi!! im currently trying to work on the CSS in sugarcane but im failing miserably. i'd like the end result to look something like the image below, but i have no idea where to start. i know the double border is possible, but thats about it haha. if someone could point me in the right direction or write something out or whatever whatever i'd be ecstatic!! i've read a ton of tutorials and just cant quite seem to grasp it unfortunately :((

as for the image ;; the sidebar box can be thinner and the bg image box can be made thicker too!! i just realised that the sizing doesnt rly make sense lmao

Comments

• ok ok ok so currently it looks like the image below in realtime!! (thats a screenshot from the actual game). is it possible for me to have the navigation//sidebar//whatever double outlined as well?
  • Sure thing.

Just look in the code inspector (in your browser), find the element you would like to apply your css to, grab it's class or id, and then write the css.