Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Design

So this is an entirely non-Twine oriented question, but the parser-IF community is leaving me with blank stares, so I thought it was possible I could find help here.

I'm the creator of a new parser-based VM (based on Glulx) that has a different IO mechanism. It expects everything to be emitted in key-value pairs from the VM and handled by a web template with JS components.

I'm not a web designer. In fact I'm not even very good with JavaScript. (on a scale of 1-10, I'm probably a 5-6)

So I'm looking in the broader IF community for someone that might be interested in helping me build a standard template, and them some custom templates. Someone with a good eye for design, but also understand how IF stories work. Someone with scripting skills too.

The cool thing about fyrevm-web is that the IO can be whatever we want it to be. It's entirely possible that a Twine game could be turned into an I7 story, compiled, then turned into a web app. Not sure if that's remotely practical, but the usage scenarios for fyrevm-web are fairly wide open.

Thoughts?

David Cornelson