Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sugarcube Colors

So, while playing in twine I didn't like have to get out of my project to look up colors so I made a list and put it in the StoryMenu so I could reference how certain colors of text look. It's been pretty convenient so far, so I figured I would post it here.
@color:color;color@@ , black was removed*/

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this topic but oh well. If there is already something like this please feel free to delete this post.

Comments

• Well, where are the colors, or teh link to it? ;)
  • FIF wrote: »
    Gryphbear wrote: »
    Well, where are the colors, or teh link to it? ;)
    I don't know why the spoiler didn't work. It was just a paste of the file.
    I have it saved as an html because that is how I work on passages in twine.
    Google Drive
    or the attachment.
  • I"ve checked it - all I can see is a bunch of custom markup for TWINE with color names? IS there something missing like the CSS, or do we just plug it into TWINE for colors?
  • The names—e.g. aliceblue—are valid CSS color keywords. They may be used, in styles, anywhere a color value is called for.

PS: StoryMenu is really the wrong special passage for this from a semantic point of view—beyond that, v2 only allows links within the StoryMenu passage, so it won't even work as intended there. All in all, StoryCaption is a much better location—or, better, in a dialog. YMMV.

PPS: These color keywords are viewable just above everywhere. Honestly, there's no real need to have them in a project. YMMV.
  • The names—e.g. aliceblue—are valid CSS color keywords. They may be used, in styles, anywhere a color value is called for.

PS: StoryMenu is really the wrong special passage for this from a semantic point of view—beyond that, v2 only allows links within the StoryMenu passage, so it won't even work as intended there. All in all, StoryCaption is a much better location—or, better, in a dialog. YMMV.

PPS: These color keywords are viewable just above everywhere. Honestly, there's no real need to have them in a project. YMMV.

I just have a page linked in StoryMenu for when I need to check, I thought about binding a dialog to a key but decided thats to much work for something I just do a fast look at. Though they can be found everywhere I got tired of having to go back to a CSS color page when I needed to find a certain color so I just threw it in my project for fast reference. Anyways, this works for me so hopefully someone else will find it helpful.