Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My New Website

This is my website, where I have put links to all of my games and will do for all my future projects. Plus, you can find my Youtube channel there!

http://www.kieronrana.com/

Comments

• Does anyone like the games on there? Can you suggest improvements?
  • Nice site. Only improvement so far, is having the actual link be WITH the 'blurb' of the TWINE game you have going. ;) Instead of scrolling down for it. I couldn't figure out if the first 'blurbs' about your TWINE games were just that - info. Since I couldn't find a download - until I scrolled down 'bout half a page? :) I also haven't had a chance to play anything just yet, but that was the main thing that popped up right away.
  • Forgotten is Interesting, so far. I like how you've used css elements in it, and images.
  • Thank you.
  • Gryphbear wrote: »
    Nice site. Only improvement so far, is having the actual link be WITH the 'blurb' of the TWINE game you have going. ;) Instead of scrolling down for it. I couldn't figure out if the first 'blurbs' about your TWINE games were just that - info. Since I couldn't find a download - until I scrolled down 'bout half a page? :) I also haven't had a chance to play anything just yet, but that was the main thing that popped up right away.

I'll try to improve it.