Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice for (Prompt:)

Hi pals,

I'm new to Twine 2.0 (using Harlowe) and using it to create a pretty basic game. My first passage includes a (prompt:) for the player to input their name. It works fine, however for whatever reason, every time I hit play, enter my name and press OK, the game exits and I'm returned back to the edit interface. The second time I hit play, it works fine without a problem. I'm submitting this for a school project so I need it to be working without minor bugs like this - any advice/solutions?

Thank you!!

Comments

• @annielizabeth
    Please state the name and full version number of the Story Format you are using, as answers can be different for each one.

In this case it would also help to know the full version number of the Twine 2 application you are using, including if it is one of the install-able releases or one of the web-browser based releases.
  • greyelf wrote: »
    @annielizabeth
    Please state the name and full version number of the Story Format you are using, as answers can be different for each one.

In this case it would also help to know the full version number of the Twine 2 application you are using, including if it is one of the install-able releases or one of the web-browser based releases.

Harlow 1.2.2
    Twine 2.0.11 Installable for Mac OSX