Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Question about CSS

Where are the CSS codes inserted?

Comments

• If you mean "where do I put CSS in my Twine project?", just put it in a passage tagged "stylesheet" (without the quote marks). Sorry if I misunderstood the question.
  • OK, so just a random passage not connected to anything?
  • Yes, and that will apply your CSS to the whole story. If you give the passage another tag the CSS will only apply to passages that also have that tag.
  • Is it possible to configure the sidebar and remove "This story was created with Twine and is powered by TiddlyWiki" without completely removing the entire thing?
  • You could take it out of the generated .html file by searching for the text and simply removing it, I don't know if there's a tidier solution.
  • That's a cool idea
  • Neyowolf wrote:

Is it possible to configure the sidebar and remove "This story was created with Twine and is powered by TiddlyWiki" without completely removing the entire thing?

#credits { display: none; }
  • Well, should we choose to hide credits or not let's at least give special thanks in our stories to those who made our work possible