Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fear of Twine

Hey folks--my name's Richard Goodness, I'm running the Fear of Twine exhibition which I'm gonna assume most or all of you will be interested in. It's hosted on fearoftwine.com until April 18th, and it's a collection of 16 different twine works by both new and established Twine authors. So if you're in the mood for a bunch of new Twines, please stop by.

Comments

• Just tried the first 'work' in Room 1, Debt.  I think it's pretty representative of what Twine can do - it's certainly not a game, but the second to last scene certainly made a chill run down my spine.   
  • Yeah--Debt was one of the first ones I received, and it really had to be the first because it was opening up the exhibition with a literal bang. It's kinda polarizing if you're expecting a "game"--it's most certainly not, it's more like a kinetic short story--but yeah, I just love that chase scene too. And this was Perriello's first Twine! (Although he HAS made other types of games before.)

Hope you enjoy the rest of the--games, works, whatever, I just usually use whatever term comes to mind first or seems to be most appropriate for whatever I'm talking about.
  • Awesome!  ;D