Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Fairy Woods

Good morning!

[img width=250]http://ifdb.tads.org/showimage?id=4:634[/img]

This weekend I wrapped up a new story, about rescuing someone from the fairy realm. It's quite dangerous there, you know. There are multiple endings, and variations on the story depending on your initial choices. Please let me know what you think!

Direct link to The Fairy Woods

Entry on IFDB

Comments

• Great, I enjoyed it. It's nicely presented.
    There was one typo near the beginning where the Queen sent her "nights", you mean knights.
    Also in a second hasty playthrough I got to a part with a troll and there were no links to click, and since there's no way to go back, it was game over.
  • Ahh, thanks for catching the typo.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out where you got into a dead end, though I'm taking another look at the troll section. The back button does work though! I didn't disable it. At least not on purpose.  :P

Thank you!
  • Hi!

I ran into the dead end as well. If you ask the troll if you can cross, and then wearily turn away...you get a blank page. But I am enjoying the story. ;D

• Ah! In fixing something else, I broke that. Should be okay now. Thank you for letting me know!
  • Very entertaining. Presentation was really nice too.

Reminded me of Sorcery! which I completed on the iPad recently - though a bit better written as it's less of that mixed bag of events that Steve Jackson usually throws at you. More of this sort of thing please.
  • Thank you! I'll have to check out Sorcery!, provided it's not iPad only.