When I build and test my story, and progress passed multiple bookmarks, I still only see the very first bookmark in my adventure. Is this happening to anyone else? Anyone know of a solution?
I'm testing in Chrome, and have noticed this happening for the last few months that I have tested it.
Twine v 1.4.2
Thanks all -
I checked each of the built-in story formats and they worked the same way:
1. I clicked on the bookmark link and my location bar changes to a URL that represents the current passage I was viewing.
2. I copied the URL
3. I opened a new tab / browser window, pasted the URL into its location bar and I was shown the bookmarked passage.
Here is my site so you can see a real example:
There are a lot of bookmarks sprinkled throughout the adventure, however only the first one (the one you have to pass no matter what, before the story branches off) is the only one showing up.
I am using Twine 1.4.2 (running on Darwin 13.4.0)
Take the following example:
(note: using Twee notation, lines that start with a double colon :: indicate a new passage with the relevant title, [bookmark] indicates the passage has the bookmark tag) Depending on which passage you are viewing when you click on the rewind link different options are shown:
1. Viewing Start passage - you see a "No passages available" message.
2. Viewing Passage 1 - the list contains "Passage 1...", selecting this will take you to the current passage.
3. Viewing Passage 2 - the list contains "Passage 1..." & "Passage 2...", selecting the first option will take you back to Passage 1 undoing any history recorded between that passage and the one you are currently viewing, selecting the second option will take you to Passage 2 (the current passage).
4. Viewing Passage 2 - the list contains "Passage 1..." & "Passage 2...". works the same as point 3.
Without knowing the paths through your story on which you have added bookmark tags it is hard to test it as it has over 1.1K passages and 2.2k links.
bookmarktags? The only passages with
bookmarktags are: (30 total)