Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Ghost In Red

Comments

• You'll need to host it somewhere else. The twinery.org hosted creator will only show stories to those that created them.
  • As Claretta stated stories create using the Twine 2 application (both the online and local version) are stored within your web browser's local storage, and other people are not able to access them.

If you want other people to be able to read your story you first need to use the Publish to File option to create a HTML file version of your story, next you need to upload a copy of the HTML file to a service like Dropbox, and then other people can download the file from there. Alternatively you can upload the HTML file to a web-server, and post a link to the server file on the forums.
  • thanks for telling me, i fixed the link so it should work now
  • is the link working now?
  • The link points to a copy of a Twine 1 application story project TWS file.

What you need to do is to open this TWS file in the Twine 1 application, use the Build > Build Story option to create a HTML file, upload the HTML file to Dropbox and then post a link to the HTML file.

People can use the TWS file to create their own version of you story if they have the Twine 1 application installed.
  • ok, thank you. I did what you said