Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you fade in/out text? (Sugarcube 2)

edited June 2015 in Help! with 2.0
I've a lot to learn about Twine, yeah.

Um, can you fade text in and out?

On the subject, how can you direct CSS in Sugarcube to alter the main text and not the menu~? Help much appreciated. :)

Oh! And I've been using timedcontinue, timedinsert, timedremove, and some other macros but it'd be nice if they didn't just suddenly poof but actually fade in.

Comments

• Ayanoia wrote: »
    Um, can you fade text in and out?
    There are various ways to fade text in and out, yes. Specifics would help.

Ayanoia wrote: »
    On the subject, how can you direct CSS in Sugarcube to alter the main text and not the menu~? Help much appreciated. :)
    You probably want to target the #story element. For example:
    #story {
    	color: pink;
    }

Oh! And I've been using timedcontinue, timedinsert, timedremove, and some other macros but it'd be nice if they didn't just suddenly poof but actually fade in.
    Are you using the versions from SugarCube's website and have you installed the included CSS?
  • There are various ways to fade text in and out, yes. Specifics would help.
    What if for example, I wanted each paragraph to fade in or something like that?
    Are you using the versions from SugarCube's website and have you installed the included CSS?
    Ohh... Yeah. That worked. Thanks! I forgot to change the CSS >.<
  • edited June 2015
    What if for example, I wanted each paragraph to fade in or something like that?
    It sounds like using <<timedcontinue>> would probably get you what you're after. For example:
    First bit of text...
    <<timedcontinue 2.5s>>
    Second bit of text...
    <<timedcontinue 2.5s>>
    Third bit of text...
    <<timedcontinue 2.5s>>
    Fourth bit of text...
    <<timedcontinue 2.5s>>
    Fifth bit of text...
    <<timedcontinue 2.5s>>
    Sixth bit of text...

• Its a transition properties of css3.We have to set the timing and console value for the transition of text through it
    trainingintambaram.in/core-java-training-in-chennai.html