Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harlowe math problems

this is one passage

Since you don't know exactly where in the forest and when in the RWBY timeline you are you deside to start walking in a random direction.
While walking through the forest you find a pack of Bewolves. Once they see you they all lunge at you.
(link:"You're gonna have to fight them.")[(set: $EnemyKind to "Beowolf")(set: $EnemyNumber to 3)(set: $EnemyHealth to 100)(set: $BasicWeapon to "Daidaimaru")(goto:"BATTLE")]

this is another

Your health : $Health
Kind of enemy : $EnemyKind
Number of enemies : $EnemyNumber
Enemy health : $EnemyHealth

(link: "Attack with your $BasicWeapon")[(set: $Damage = (either: 1, 2, 5, 14, 15) + (either: 10, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 4))(set: $EnemyHealth = $EnemyHealth - $Damage)(set:$Damage to 0)
You dealt $Damage damage to the $EnemyKind.
]

everytime i click the link it say "You dealt 0 damage to the Beowolf"

Comments

• monyarm wrote: »
    (link: "Attack with your $BasicWeapon")[(set: $Damage = (either: 1, 2, 5, 14, 15) + (either: 10, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 4))(set: $EnemyHealth = $EnemyHealth - $Damage)(set:$Damage to 0)
    ]

everytime i click the link it say "You dealt 0 damage to the Beowolf"
    Well, you are setting $Damage to 0 right before you print it. If you want to print $Damage, but still need to have it set to 0 after the link is clicked, put the zeroing after the print. For example:
    (link: "Attack with your $BasicWeapon")[(set: $Damage to (either: 1, 2, 5, 14, 15) + (either: 10, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 4))(set: $EnemyHealth to it - $Damage)
    (set:$Damage to 0)]

• sometimes i really am blind , i should actually remove the set 0 , i dont even know why i set it to 0?
  • also another question how do i make it so that after the link is clicked and a bit of time has passed the links appears again beneath everything