Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do footers work?

So I was in another thread and I saw reference to "footers" as part of the inventory system being discussed. Being a newbie to Twine, I was piqued by this notion, since it would solve a lot of my problems. How do footers work, and may I see an example?

Comments

• The 1.1.0 changes: New Features section of the Harlowe project overview lists information about the special passage tags:
    Added special behaviour for passages tagged with footer, header or startup: their code will be automatically (display:)ed at the start or end of passages......

If you create a new passage (or edit an existing one) and assign it a tag of footer then the contents of that passage will be automatically appended to the bottom of every other passage shown to the reader/player.
    The name of your footer tagged passage is not important but I name mine Footer for convenience.
  • Thanks.

Oh, man, I hit "New Discussion" instead of "Ask a Question" again. Um, consider this question answered.