Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to alternate between left and right text align on Sugarcube

This should be easy, but for some reason it's not.

I'm using Sugarcube 1. I have a passage where the lines appear at different intervals, using <timedcontinue>. I cannot for the life of me get some of these lines to align right without losing the fade-in effect for all subsequent lines.

If I wrap them in special <p> or <div> styles, the fade-in is lost, even if I add "-webkit-transition: opacity 400ms ease-in;" to these styles in the stylesheet or the style subsection of the passage.

@text-align:right;sometex@@ doesn't align right. <span style="text-align: right;"> doesn't work. <br style="text-align: right;"> doesn't work.

Comments

• OK, solved it. You gotta put your <<timedinsert>> tags *inside* your <p> or <div> tags. Messy business.
  • This sounds like a bug, could you supply an example of the offending code that did not work for TheMadExile to look at?

Could you also state exactly which version of SugarCube 1 you are using, and which web-browser / operating system (brand, version, 32/64bit) you were testing on.