Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I know what flavour of Twine2 I have?

Hello,
I downloaded Twine2 and haven't modified it in any way from the basic download from the site. I have questions regarding what I'm specifically doing, but I'm running into trouble searching for answers because I don't know what variant I have. When I open Twine and look in Help, it takes me to the Twine wiki. When I click on the "Version 2.0.8" link, it tells me what version I have, with details and names, but it doesn't say what sort of Twine2 it is (Harlowe Sugarcube etc.) and I've not been able to find any FAQ that answers this question. Everyone seems to know what sort of Twine they have. I don't. If there's an article/post/something that explains this, please point me to it because I'm not finding it on my own and I'm terribly frustrated.
Thanks.

Comments

• Harlowe and Sugarcube are Story Formats used in Twine. The default format is Harlowe, I believe. You can change the story format in the story menu. After you open the story, at the bottom left of the screen, you'll see the name of your story with a wedge-type arrow pointing up. Click on that and you'll see "Change story format." Also, there are other formats you can download but you have to do a little searching around for them.
  • Thank you!