Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I embed a Twine story in a linkedIn CV?

Hello,

I'm working on an interactive story CV and wanted to know if it was possible to place it directly into linkedIn.

I guess the real question is, then, once I've finished it, how do I then allow people to view it via my Linkedin Page ONLY?

Comments

• I would suggest contacting Linkedin support and ask them how upload & display a HTML file on their web-site.

I did a quick Google search and could not find any information about how to directly modify the HTML of a profile page, nor how to upload a (story) HTML file to their web-site although I did find information about uploading PDF files.
  • Thanks. I had a good google on this too and I think the easiest thing for me to do would be to offer a link in LinkedIn to it: Click here for an interactive version of this CV and have it hosted elsewhere. Now I need to do some googling on that. The deep holes in my technological knowledge grow ever wide.
  • Solved it. Popped it up on Philomine.la and provided a link to the URL that way.