Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem building custom Snowman 1.3

I'm trying to create a variant of the Snowman format that includes jquery-ui, but i'm running into a snag in the build process: the build script is getting caught on the html:test task, giving the error:

Running "html:test" task
Warning: Unable to read "src/index.html" file (Error code: ENOENT). Use --force to continue.

If I create an empty index.html where it expects the file, the build completes without error, but the resulting format.js doesn't include any of the source. Copying the format.html from Snowman 1.2 doesn't help either. I'm at a loss as to what is supposed to go in this file to make the build work; can anyone lend a hand?

Comments

• I suggest creating a new issue on the Snowman-2 project's website, explaining that the src/index.html file is either missing from the repository or not being generated which is causing the html:test and html:release grunt tasks to fail.

I noticed that the project's .hgignore file is explicitly telling HG to ignore the index.html file, which may be related to the issue as the index.html file may of originally existed in a different location.
  • Thanks; I'll do that.

In the meantime, I think I've managed to reverse-engineer what the contents of index.html are supposed to be. I've attached my version of the file in case anybody else has this problem before klembot fixes the problem.