Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I Make My Story Limitless

The title makes this question sound like a different question, because I don't know how else to put it. I know there is no limit to how many passages I can make, but I am currently making a sort of linear game, and when you look at all the passages, I've lined them up so they all go down. Now, there's no real problem, but every now and again I reach a white abyss, which will go away if I move a passage into it, but it's just annoying. Is there a way to get rid of this? Also, I don't think this is relevant seeing as this isn't actually a coding question, but if it helps, I'm using Harlowe.

Comments

• Tell me if you don't understand the question.
  • If I understand correctly you are talking about the Passage Map of the Twine 2 application, and stating that it shows a blank area (at the bottom of the screen ?) when scrolling the map. (downwards ?)

Which version of Twine 2 are you using?
    Are you using the web-browser based release or the install-able based release of the application?
  • You understand my question correctly. I think I am using the web browser one. I went to the twine website and clicked download.