Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harlowe and Mobile Text Sizing

I've noticed when I open my harlowe based game in my mobile, some pages show incredibly small text. This doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to it. I deleted my CSS stylesheet to see if this was affecting it, but the issue persists.

The game looks awesome on the PC, but I'd really like it to look just as good on mobile. Does anyone know what this issue is, and if so, how to solve it?

Comments

• Could you supply a link to the story so we can debug it, if so we would also need to know the steps needed to progress to one of the small text pages.

If not then could you supply example images of the passages with small text as well as the markup content of those same passages so we can try to emulate the same effect on out own devices.

What operating system (brand and version) and web-browser (brand and version) are you using on the device?
    What are the screen dimensions of the device and what a resolution is it running at?