Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to keep multiple links updated?

Hello guys, I'm new. This is a bit of a tricky question but I hope I can explain myself well.

I have a passage with multiple links , which are meant to be questions that you ask a character. You can click all those links, meaning you can (and should) ask that character all those questions. For every link you click, the new passage shows the response (obviously) and the same questions again, except now the one link you just clicked can't be clicked anymore (since you've just asked that question obviously). So it's strike through. But the other links are there. Then you click the second link, new response with same links below except now you have two visibly deleted links which you can't click anymore, but the rest you can.

And so on until you're left with no clickable links (because you've asked all the questions already). This is what I plan to do, but I have no idea how to do this other than to do it in a lineal way but that's kind of being a masochist lol, I'd new so many passages and variables. Is there an easier way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance!