Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with creating passages

So, ok, I have a new problem with this.

I have created a long story with a lot of passages. I have been creating it with the online- version on Windows-computer and then I downloaded Twine to my mac and continued editing it there. Now I opened it again with the online version on Windows-computer and everything works but the automatic passage generating.

I write a passage and make a link to another passage and when I go back to the screen view there is no new passage, there is only one line with red x at the end. I can create the passage manually and put the headline there and they connect, but it seems like a lot of work..

Is this because I've edited the story with Windows and Mac? Or with the online version and the downloaded version? I use the 2.1.0 online, and it looks different on the one I have on the mac. I think it tried to update but I did something and now it didn't update.

Comments

• Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem, and can't find any reference to it online besides this post.