Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The if, either, and set functions. NEED HELP! T2.0

Ok so I'm at a part in my story where depending on how long you take inside a house, depends on the scene in the next passage. Basically I want to have an either function generate 5, 10, 15, or 20 and then depending on which one of those numbers it is, depends on which passage you are taken to when you click on the link for the next passage. The passages are the same scene, just happening differently. So for instance if you spend 5 or 10 minutes in the house, then the next passage finds you walking up on two men talking to one another. However, if you spend 15 or 20 minutes in the house, then clicking the link to the next passage will have you in the same scene, but instead of talking the two men are already fighting with each other. I tried setting a variable to the either function, and then using the if function to check the variable and then use a go-to link, but I'm just not doing it right. Theres something I'm missing. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.