Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moving Text?

Hello again!
I have a small sample of jeopardy game and for some reason the passage header text is moving every time I click a link.
I spent a night tweaking the css but I can't solve it...
The header text "Jeopardy" was supposed to be fixed at the center and the boxed link was supposed to just appear every time the player is on the question or answer passage and not show when it's on the jeopardy passage.

Using:
Twine 2.1.0 (MacOS Download)
SugarCube 2.16.0

Comments

• The header text "Jeopardy" was supposed to be fixed at the center and the boxed link was supposed to just appear every time the player is on the question or answer passage and not show when it's on the jeopardy passage.

Beta testing...
    It is, for me. I am using Windows xp pro on an Azus 10" netbook with an Nvidia card , Samsung 32" monitor, using Firefox 49.0.1 and there is NO movement for me. There is a "show answer" box, after the link is pressed, not before. There is not any type of link shown at that point (just in case there is supposed to be one).

Love and Peace
  • Hmm. I missed this thread.

By "moving" are you talking about it disappearing and reappearing when you click on links or something else?