Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcing "American Angst", a text-based survival horror game AND my first twine game ever!

Hi, I'm quite new to Twine and game development and I'm the process of developing my first ever game:

A text-based multiple-choice survival horror game feat. round-based combat, autosave, inventory system. It will approx. have around 50.000 words and feature multiple endings, depending on even the smallest choices you make in the game.

It will be out in September, it already has a page on itchio: https://mishaland.itch.io/americanangst (including my devlog)

Will keep you posted and look forward to publishing it.

In the meantime, I would like to say thank you to all the wonderful people in this forum and all the resources provided. It makes it so great to be a newbie. Thank you for your work!

Comments

• Nice!! I'm working on an atmospheric horror game w/ inventory system in Twine myself. Maybe we should chat sometime and exchange tips (and grievances lol).
  • Yeah, sure! Are you on Twitter?
  • Messaged you about it!
  • Well, since the site is closing up soon and I don't think you'll be able to access messages, just letting you know I have the same name here as on Twitter.