Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TWINE Project "Colors"

Hello. I'm using Twine 2.1.1 right now.

I guess I was just wondering - regarding the story 'list' you get when you first open the program - each project has a random color 'bubbles' or whatever, symbolizing (or actually showing the literal amount of passages - I'm not sure on that) the amount of Passages you have going in that particular project.

My main question is - is it possible to change those colors? I am not a big fan of some of the colors the program has assigned to my Project 'thumbnail' I guess you'd call it.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed already or not, and if so, I apologize. I was wondering if there were any CSS code to adjust those colors, or if it's already embedded inside TWINE already and impossible to change.

If it's the latter, that's alright. It's only cosmetic to me, really. Not a program breaker.

Comments

• I believe the pool of colours the application chooses from is hard-wired.
  • edited March 2017
    Ah well. That's okay. lol. It would have been nice to do a color scheme, like blues and greens, rather than whatever the program decides on a whim ;)
  • Basically that circles are SVG
    ellipse

s, so with browser extension like Stylish or Styler, bit of CSS knowledge and drop of patience you can color them anything you like.