Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help creating a UI

Hi I'm new to twine and CSS and after looking around the net I can't seem to find the info I am looking for. I want to create a custom UI for my game and I'm not sure how to do it. This is only a learning game to help me get the hang of twine for later games and the UI i'm looking for is probably to advanced for me right now but I still want to know how to do it. The sugarcube 2 UI isn't that nice so I IMO mocked up a pic of a nicer one. If anyone can help me I would much appreciate it.

Comments

• There isn't really a question here. I suggest messing around with the CSS and letting us know if you encounter any problems or errors. You may also need to use jQuery to remove the default styles and rewrite them from the ground up, depending on how much you want to change.
  • You need to show us the UI mockup you created if you want advice on how to construct it.

You will also need to state the name and full version number of the Story Format you are using, as answers can be different for each one. This is especially true when talking about layout and CSS.
  • Sorry I thought I did. my bad
  • edited April 2017
    @GrimWolf: Which Story Format (name and full version number) are you using to create your story?

You mention SugarCube 2 (not which version) in your original comment but don't actually state if you're using it or not, just that you thought it's default layout did not look nice.
  • SugarCube – v2.18.0 is the one I am using it should be the most current version.