Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New website for interactive fiction

World of IF is a new website for interactive fiction. I'm keeping with choice-based IF, so most of the games are made in Twine. "There's something for everyone and we try to be mobile-friendly." Check it out if you need some inspiration.

Comments

• The site looks pretty polished so far. :) Congrats. So, are we supposed to just enjoy the IFs on there, or are you thinking of hosting other people's IF's on there? I haven't had a chance to poke around on it and play the IF's. The only reason I ask is because your comment somehow implied that it was a website that we could join and upload our stuff. ;) But that could be just me entirely, haha. :)
  • edited July 2017
    Gryphbear wrote: »
    So, are we supposed to just enjoy the IFs on there, or are you thinking of hosting other people's IF's on there? I haven't had a chance to poke around on it and play the IF's. The only reason I ask is because your comment somehow implied that it was a website that we could join and upload our stuff.

Thanks for your comments--they are much appreciated. The site really just grew out of my wanting to have a library of IF that I could easily share with other people (like friends and family, now the world) and to give the authors I like more exposure. It's not all-inclusive by any means; it's really just a sampling, but I plan to keep adding to it. The authors kindly let me list their work, but I don't host any of it; everything links out to the authors' sites.

There's nothing to join--just go and enjoy. And by all means if you have something you've published, use the contact form at the site and let me know so I can check it out. But first I think you'd want to post it at the IF Database anyway since that provides the most exposure.

Cheers!