Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Porpentine! I am in awe.

Your tutorials are what introduced me to twine and how to make games with it. First, please let me say: thank you. You're awesome.

As for the game -
    Being so repetitive may be the whole point in the early game, but it still felt like wasting away five minutes. I really like how creepy it is even with minimal text.

Shoveling skulls daily is getting boring. Got the book of folklore just recently, which interested me enough to keep going with the daily grind and hope to be able to explore the mountains eventually.
  • I got relatively far before the game kind of...stopped working (I'd click on links but nothing would happen. I was sitting and watching in the village when it happened. I also had all the items from the shop at that point)

I like it! But I don't like it...

It was sort...I don't know. I like how the world slowly unraveled, but as with many of your games it didn't unravel a whole lot. There were some concepts that I wished were explored more in order to add depth, but even then it WAS fitting.

It felt like a world AFTER the Lovecraftian horror has gained supremacy in the world.
  • thanks! yeah, there's this twine bug where links can break after a lot of clicking, apparently? this is a version that starts in week 5 or 6 with all the items, if you want to try and get the ending: http://aliendovecote.com/uploads/twine/cheatskull.html