Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zombie Wizard of the Apocalypse EPISODE THREE

The CYOA that refuses to die is back with another episode! In "The Lards of Dargtown," Nimrod makes an unlikely ally and embarks on a "gristly" mission. You won't experience any game-ending deaths in this installment, but that won't stop you from being enslaved, shot, decapitated, dismembered, and possibly eaten.

If you need a story refresher, you can find all three episodes here. I've made some updates to episodes one and two, most of which are cosmetic but also include a bit of new dialog. Additionally, dying in episode one no longer forces you to start over. If you haven't yet seen my terrible 8-bit cover art, you can view it on IFDB.

Thank you to everyone who's played my silly games. Knowing that even a handful of you enjoy this schlock inspires me beyond measure.

Best,

Andrew

Comments

• Yay!

I liked it, just not as much as the first two. Kinda felt like Nimrod was taking a back seat to Athena. Also, no wizardry at all, not even like something funny when trying to cast a spell or whatever?

Anyway, glad you're still writing these and the pixel art is awesome! Glad you made mention of it.

Keep up the good work! :)
  • Thanks, Sharpe! I appreciate your honesty. I'm changing course a little for the next two episodes, and I'll try to preserve the qualities that made the first two fun.
  • I did appreciate that the third was more of a complete story rather than a sequence of roadblocks to be subverted with diarrhea spells. 
  • There will be extra diarrhea in the next one, just for you.