Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halloween Hunt

Hi everyone,
First of all, thank you for answering my questions in the help section. This is my first text adventure and my first attempt at using Twine. So I hope you enjoy and would all any constructive criticism you have. Happy Halloween!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/958op9n4tct2rgq/Halloween%20Hunt_final.html?dl=0

Comments

• Hi,

The story I read is pretty cool and immersive. I liked the "game over" passages,
    mostly (spoiler) the first one when you decide to decline your "quest", which was my first move ;D (/spoiler) !
  • That's great, glad you enjoyed it! :)
  • Great texture and mood, and great fun. I especially enjoyed the sense of individual spaces as I moved around the house. Thank you for sharing this! I look forward to seeing what you do next.
  • Nice! The atmosphere was good and creepy. I think I went through and caught all the possibilities -- I like all the different ways you can end. There was a passage near the end that felt oddly edited. I can't find it again now, so I think it was a variable/display issue that made a sentence seem out of the place. It was in the attic. Sorry, that's not a lot of help! Variable-dependent text is tough to drop in seamlessly. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the story!